Full Day Charleston Charter: $2,500.00** 12 hour trip 5 am - 5 PM to the Atlantic Gulf Stream
Fish for Dolphin, Tuna, Wahoo, Marlin, Sailfish, King Mackerel
3/4 Day Charter: $2,100.00**
8-9 hour trip 6 am - 3 PM
Fish for Dolphin, Wahoo, Sailfish, King Mackerel, Amberjack
Harbor Cruises: $125.00 per hour
Three (3) hour minimum
* Price includes a charter for up to six (6) people; licenses, bait, ice and the cleaning of your catch. The maximum charter party size is 6 people. The US Coast Guard will not permit us to exceed this legal limit. Please do not ask us to do so.
**Rates are subject to a fuel surcharge based on diesel fuel rates at the time of charter.
**Slight Convenience Fee added if credit card used.
Gratuities are not included in the price. It is customary to tip the crew 20-25% of the charter price if the crew was courteous and professional.
What to bring:
- Food and drink (liquor and glass bottles not permitted)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and boat shoes
- Video Recorder and / or Camera
- Cooler or fish bag to take home your catch - please leave at car or dock until return. Our crew will clean and bag your catch.
- If you are prone to sea sickness, please take your medicine as prescribed
- The crew will limit quantities of beer brought on board
- There is limited storage on board and most is used to store fishing tackle. A moderate sized duffle should be your limit.
Safety is our number one concern. THE CAPTAIN HAS THE FINAL SAY WITH REGUARDS TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. Our policy is to fish if at all possible, but some days the weather is too bad to safely take the boat out. Under these circumstances, we will try to rebook the trip to another day. If we cannot find a day that is suitable, then we will refund your money. Any cancellations of charter trips due to unfishable weather conditions, small craft advisories, or threatening hurricanes are fully refundable. Please be sure to confirm fishing trips before traveling to the fishing destination if any adverse weather conditions are threatening, by calling 843.278.1861.
If you decide to cancel your trip two weeks or more in advance from your scheduled trip then we will refund 100% of your deposit. Any cancellations less than 2 weeks but prior to one week from your scheduled trip; we will refund 50% of the deposit. Less than one week or not showing up for the charter will cause your credit card to be charged for the full balance.
Charleston Sport Fishing Charters
Call Today, Charter Dates Are Booking Fast!
You've been with the rest, now fish with the best! Why go offshore in a center console boat or on a small sport fisher when you can travel the 2 1/2 - 3 hours to the gulfstream in comfort while watching Direct TV or catch some sleep on the way! Our 56 foot boat will provide a smoother ride than smaller boats in heavier seas and your party can enjoy the amenitites that Reel Interest provides.