The Bubba Blade Fillet Knifeby Captain Steve Smith on 05/04/14
The Bubba Blade Fillet Knife
In my years as a Captain and professional fishing guide, I have filleted
thousands of fish. I have never come across a knife that fillets fish
so effortlessly as the Bubba Blade. It is by far the finest handling,
most comfortable, and best gripping fillet knife I have ever used.
The Bubba Blade allows you to apply maximum strength with minimum pressure and fatigue on your joints and muscles allowing you to cut through even the thickest scaled fish. This knife holds up great against the harsh day in and day out saltwater conditions and makes the job of filleting and skinning my catch a breeze. It truly is the ULTIMATE Knife!
You asked for it and now it's here! The 7 inch flex blade . We use
the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as
the other Bubba Blades . The non-stick coated 7 Inch blade makes
filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 7
inch blade to the 9 inch flex & 9 inch stiffe and have the perfect
filleting & carving set of knives.
- 7" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 13"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps